Monday, 27 September 2010

Cupcake Challenge #110

Yaaawnn! It is me just before I go to bed, my last challenge of the day, it has been such a busy week!

The last fabulous challenge of the day is with the very lovely Cupcake Craft Challenge blog and their theme for this challenge is Pink and Brown, which I love. Very warm and soft colours, perfect for card making!

My entry this time is a little different to my others, I have stamped Tilda only in brown, and not coloured her in! What do you think? Does it work? I am never too sure when I stray away from my copics or watercolour pencils!! She looks a little pale in the photo, but don't worry, she looks a little perkier in real life!

Well, I must be off, its an early start for me tomorrow, and the pixies never like a lie in (no matter how much I try to persuade them) so I shall say goodnight and I hope to see you soon,
Love and twinkling stars,
Mrs Sparkle xx

3 comments:

Missy said...

Cute, I like the lacey looking scalloped paper in the back and I also like how you didn't color in the girl.

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a delicious card ! Love the flower too ! Good luck ! SMiles from Catherine

Faye said...

Hello Mrs Sparkle, blogger will let me leave a comment today - phew! I really like Tilda in brown only and think she looks fab. Love how you've used out brown and pink colour combo. Thanks for joing us at Cupcake. xx