Monday, 27 September 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge #121

Good morning everyone, how are you all today? I hope you are well and enjoying all that lovely Autumn has to offer. I am watching the leaves blow around the trees today and its is very pretty with all the browns, reds, oranges and greens, and so I am very pleased to post this challenge from the very fantastic Friday Sketchers - using Autumn colours and Indian Tilda, its two of my favourite topics!


I used Bazzill Paper, Magnolia Indian Tilda, Copic pens, My Minds Eye "Lush" paper, red liquid pearls (which I loooove to use), lots of gems, hand punched flower and lots of glimmer mist too! Ah, it was fun. The fairies loved it too so I was pleased with that.

Hope you all have lots of fun joining in,
Love and horse chestnuts,
Mrs Sparkle xx

No comments: