Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge 66

Hello everyone,

Tonight has been so much fun here thinking of an idea for Lili of the Valleys "Untraditional Christmas" challenge! What a tricky one! I pondered, asked the fairies, checked with the pixies and finally decided upon the idea of the nymphs, and have come up with this little monochrome card! Hope you like it, why dont you join in with their challenge to, you have till 6pm tomorrow to get your card up on their site!


To make this card I used my copic pens to shade and colour, and then went a little crazy with some handmade flowers, and some blooms from Prima.

Well I must be off, I need my beauty sleep and there is so much to do tomorrow, I need to make sure I sleep well! Night all,
Love and flowers,
Mrs Sparkle xx

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Mrs Sparkle,
I love this a fantastic card....Great image and the black and white theme is fab...Gorgeous flowers too....
Mandy xx

cats whiskers said...

Thank you for joining us at LOTV this week your card is stunning, I love teh Black and White Colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui